Light to Lead me...!!!

Interestingly I do see some things moving and coming in easily lately in my life.My thought that I have been looking out for a solution are being answered when I don't required it now.

Conscious mind is still locked, but I left my questions with the Universe to seek the answers.But I didn't get them as when I need it.But things are coming in so easily now but I could not use it.

Why! so , Why now ? Is it the time ? Does it need to happen now or this way ?
Is it the one ? Am I giving the chance again to consider.

The same proposal that was I ignored as come back again, as they have not given up with me.What's happening ?I thought of it to return back when I wanted, then I rejected , felt dejected on my action but was it right I was not sure.
But now it has return when I didn't expect.Is it for good now ?
What am I to do ? ***sigh***

Is this my sign for good ? Should I consider ? Why not this could be it ? Is this my turn and my path.It's time I should look back of what I have missed and look forward of what I could see in the distance.Time is short and my chances are slim . Everyone has their life's and time will not wait for me nor will they.

All mind loop holes are closed tightly and am opening my direct mind straight to the light I could see ahead of me.As I'm walking towards it and I know it has been lighted just for me as a guidance.

This is my path but will I find the right direction will be the next to know...........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!