Replayed History

I was at the National Stadium the other day to watch a concert as my new found friend was singing. As I entered the stadium for the first time , I felt history being replayed.
This is the same place , the very place Malaysia's First Independence was initiated by Tunku Abdul Rahman ( father of independence). My heart felt so contented and I felt proud as I'm standing on the same ground 53 years back.My mind reflected the moment that I have seen in the TV documented on this occasion.
It was like a replayed of the moment.It was raining as that day.Everything was blank , I felt as though I was standing with the crowd when the courtry's leader announced the Independence day.It was like a "DEJA VU". Eveyone standing , looking high up as the Union Jack which was brought down and the Malaysian flag was raised up the poll.As the flag was raised it was so beautiful with its vibrant colours and the wind was lifting its pride higher.

I could never imagine I had a short "Back to the Future" in that historical place for few seconds before I came back to the current world with the loud cheers and bright lightings geared up for the concert.Wonder how many of them would have felt the same way as I did if they still do remember the history of our country,other wise get back to school to refresh the corrupted brains =) !

A day in the past and a day in the future.....Malaysia then and Malaysia now.So much to see not in one eye but through many eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!