Secured and security...

Marriage life is to secure yourself . Women are stronger than men as the men need women to secure their life. "Behind every men achievement there is a women",well known fact.How many men or women find security within themselves.

Security is important in life and I need a security for life with a companion that I have to choose.Life will not wait for me, time is ticking.Opening my eyes wider, looking around me as everything is changing but am still in one place.I tried to move out of my circle but am dumped back into it.

Its time I get out of my circle and move on with my life.I don't need to depend on others as they too don't expect much from me.Let me think and make my decision, I the one would be responsible to decision of my life.

Time is ticking more and its coming to an end.I at a dead end and need to find my way out of this darkness.Everything is bright out there, I don't have the light in my hand to lead my path.I need a security , a secured life to move on my path.Lead the path , I will follow the light.

Where is the light ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!