Ordinary to Extra-ordinary

Everyone is unique in this world and no one is perfect either. Discovering the extra oridinary of myself is the recipe to my achievements.If the ingredients of my recipe is messed, everything goes down the drain.
What would be the difference about myself of  "Nothing". Look at myself now , I see what I could see in me that others can't see. I am responsible to whom I am today.
So why amwasting time, if  I am multi talented in so many things , what have I  achieved in life with it?
if I start putting the puzzles on right position and head forward.Everything else will be filled in for me as I would be able solve the puzzle of my life.
Boosting about what I can do will not lead me anywhere unless I start apply what I can do on something to see the better result.
So where am I now, I have discover that first :D  Where am I ordinary and where am I being extra-ordinary ? CLUELESS !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!