Blog it from the thoughts..!!!


Blogging does not need correction in any aspect of English grammatically.It's all about what comes in your mind and as it's typed into words. There should not be any alignment or adjustment of words and grammar. Neither the spelling, of course otherwise we will not understand what is interpreted as we thought. 

Our mind would give us the thoughts that comes from a certain point of time. I always write them in my blog about something that truly needs to be written from my thoughts, it could be anything that I felt like sharing .It also makes me understand how my mind and thoughts evolves with each another to bring some points that I never even imagine that I could interpret my own thought.

Most of my writings are inspired by me and also from others.


I do think carefully what to write as my thought gives me the words and  as my fingers would type every words to be read by others.
These are just my views and opinions of understanding some factors.It could be right or wrong but these are just facts from my thoughts. 

PS : So please do leave comments for better understanding  for me and thank you for reading.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!