Wild Things of my Life !!!

The year has just taken a long leap and it has only 3 more months left. Wow! Time just flew too soon. It’s already end of the year.
Time does not either sleep or wait for us. It keeps ticking and the earth keeps moving on the axis. Nothing goes on halt unless we halt the time which is not possible J !
So many people have so much time to waste that they do not use it wisely. I wish I could add those extra times in to my daily life if it was ever possible. People could share their time with me :P !
My mind is already filled with all those thoughts of something’s, everything’s, anything’s and also nothing’s. These thoughts sometimes can be something’s that is all about everything in my life.
For a while I kept my self in silence to re-surface everything of anything in my life. And another time it re-surfaces when there was calmness with everything else maybe because everything else decides to take a turn to nowhere. I really could escape my mind and thought to somewhere, elsewhere, and anywhere out there that I do know where else.
Sometimes I lead myself in the divine path for more silence and serenity of my confused thoughts. Perhaps the mind could take me to some other of nowhere if such place exists where I could be in a constant of joy. Nothingness to be worried and nothing can change me. No one and nothing can change me.
My life, my path I chose can’t be changed now. It’s too late but still can head forward for better changes. Sometimes I wonder when at time it’s like a beautiful dream I had about my beautiful lovely life.
Somewhere, something’s, anywhere, anything’s, nowhere and nothings are part of my life and time is just another thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!