Bridge to Nature!

The feel of being connected to the nature makes you feel close. Reasonly I visited the Borneo the other side of the prestine untouched Malaysia. I did this canopy walk in one of the reserved forest . The temptation of nature was so inviting that I did some exploration. Indeed it was worth. There is so much earth could show us and these jungle's revealed who they are and were . Tall trees competing to reach the skies and giving shades to those living below them. 
Its totally amazing to learn what mother nature teaches us . I did this canopy walk which requires a trekking of 550m uphill and then reaching high to the trees. The view from the tree top is fabulous and totally breath taking. I can't see the floor of the jungle but could see every tree top from a distance. The feel of being on top of the world and looking down was amazingly amazing . 
Walking among the trees within the jungle was something undescribable an experience of life and this made me feel as if I was on walking on air and surrounded different types of greens and the freshes of moist jungle. The air had a mixer of fresh tropical scents of the virgin jungle . I hugged every tree that I passed by to say thank you for letting me know that you exist and you have existed for millions of years. Some of these trees could have been there during prehistoric ages. Getting this close with them is truely a honour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!