Nicholas Spark...

Nicholas Spark is a well-known romantic love story novelist. Most of his novels have been adapted to films which were amazing.

The notebook;
A Walk to Remember;
Message in Bottle;
Nights in Rodanthe;
Dear John;
The Last Song;
The Lucky One;
Safe Haven;
Best of Me;
The Longest Ride;
Latest is ; The Choice;

Even though I am an avid reader, I am very choosy over my books. I don't enjoy much of romantic or love stories kind of books. But something in Nicholas Spark’s words didn't make me read his books but watched the movies adapted from his books.

Sometime books will be boring to read if we can’t imagine the story in our mind, though sometime if the movies adapt from the books that you want to get hold of the book to experience the story in your mind.

With his latest adaption “The Choice”, the most heart wrenching story that would keep our mind with this question running in our heads forever,

 "How far would you go to keep the hope of love alive?"-Nicholas Spark - The Choice.



Over the weekend, I went for the movie and it was absolutely a heart wrenching movie same like all the other  of his books adapted into movies. I have really enjoyed every adaption of his novel into movies and each had its own story. If the movie could make me feel so much, I wonder how does his books would be. Unimaginable though…

His story outlines every possibilities of love and what is true love.

Every word and quotes of his are very inspiring...


A Quote from Nicholas Sparks novels - from Google.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!