Wonderful Valentine's Day

A weekend with my cousin brother and my niece. The time and moments were so precious. My little sister wanted to do something over the Chinese New Year school holidays but since it the most peak of the festive holidays, we planned for it on the Valentine's Day and book rooms at Royal Chulan Hotel in KL City.

We invited my little brother (cousin) to join along. He is a CP child (Cerebral Palsy) and he is very special to all of us in the family. My niece and my brother are fond of each another. It was the very first time he has stayed with us away from his parents.

He had his best moment with us as we played "Ring a Ring Roses" and "Choo-choo Trains". We made him walk and run , Gossh..! he had a wonderful time chuckling and laughing.

Later in afternoon we took the kiddos to the KL Aquarium , it's an underwater world. It was a field trip for this kids as they learn about types of fishes and met few kinds. The amazing thing is, KL has sharks, turtles, and octupus right in the middle of the city center.

I was amazed to see the sea life in city.

Though,the kids were happy and excited and I had a wonderful moment of Valentine's day making them happy.

I ended my day wonderfully with a "Love Bite aka Dog Bite". A stray dog bite me and it was the most memorable Valentine's Day I could ever have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!