90 days to go....

Started my routine of workout once again with more seriousness though. Time isn't waiting for me but I need to catch up the time otherwise I would be regretting when the time once waited for me but I never realize.

Though things has to change soon, it can't be going on this way. I'm not a kid neither a teenager nor a youngster. I'm a grown up adult that needs to take some self responsibilities. It's time I need buck up and lose some weight.

First week started on low pace to catch up with my body stamina. My weight has not been a barrier to me at all all this while. I may look big as I'm big built, though I have strong legs and I am flexible too. Working out doesn't not drain my energy totally. Since I'm active always I feel much more fresher nowdays.

Despite work out , I am also controlling my cravings and the munches in betweens meals. I make sure I take my 3 meals with a portion equalled for every servings. But sometimes with our Indian food it's difficult to get my servings right. So it's more to what has to be on my plate and the quantity of it.

This is just my first week though I will start recording my workout details daily.
Good luck to myself and wisk me good luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!