Knowing the Trance...

Honestly , I never knew what trance music was, I have notice some of my friends uploading music videos on Facebook with the word “Trance” in the description but I never had a peep into those , till reasonly there was a talk in office among my colleagues about some music’s genre and I was lost in that conversation as I was not aware, “What the hell is it?”, So I didn’t want to make myself a fool among them, silently went on the World Wide Web, the best place to find anything.
I started to Google for my search found a link to the Trance music site, heard a couple of songs from there. “Oh!, this is what trance music is all about, fast music that gets your feet tapping and your head moving”. Interestingly, I did come across this type of music and heard them before but I never knew it was called “Trance”. Pity me, less of music influence. **sighs**


Trance in my translation or knowledge as I know is a word I find in philosophical books. Otherwise, trance an ecstatic experience takes place in occasion of contact with something or somebody from the world between us.

So there I was, listening to some trance tracks, it was like trance everywhere, my head was filled with the music and my body felt so light grooving along. My mind was finding patterns of the music to match with whatever I see around me to the music flowing into my head. Everything I could see, people around me were walking with my tune, some walked, some slumbered on but the music didn't leave out anyone. Everyone had music in their moves, their feet, and their hands. I was at peace. I had seen the truth. Out of such a random thing as a bunch of people walking, I had derived order. There was harmony, bringing peace to all the excitement inside me.

The universe is no different as we know or as we see. Out of disorder and chaos come order and harmony. We just have to pause to see what is around us. So does with our lives.
We each dance to the tune of life, not by stepping on others' toes, but in sync with  the music that brings some harmony to our soul and universal’s  love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!