Rewind back….

It’s time I should realize what is going on around me. Things don’t seem to be the same and can't be the same always either. I have no doubts with growing older that's human nature,not that I can do anything about it. I know nobody can eitherdo anything for me as it all depends on me only. I got never worried about how the years were just slipping away in my life towards the rushing time. I wondered more but to not to worry or complaint s I never thought I never had anything to worry for but now I do realize.I need to worry with a lot of everything with me and around me.
Infact, the fact that I have experienced for last 31 years of my life. That’s really sounds like a grown up, right?Yeah, indeed I am not realizing am a grown up, still living in my childhood and teenage world. And in this world of mine, there were so many years to do so many things. I am more in surprise of all that I have done in all this time, than being just disappointed about what I haven’t or regretting. Though it doesn’t make me an optimist, I think!.
Recently, I came across of so many lovely words or saying on my Facebook posted by my friends on their walls. Those words are encouraging and as I know I need to realize at many things and it’s not too late for anything. But more importantly, it made me think about how fickle life is, and how we only live once, and how it is necessary that we should enjoy every each moment. It also made me want to go eat some cake, without worrying about the calories.

Yeah! damn rite, but then I’m on a weight watch and trying to lose some of my weight badly on a 90 days mission. I need to kill more calories and then wondering how to burn them later on. I don’t want to be late this time, as I have started I am continuing it for good. So all the nice and yummy cakes please stay from me for the next 6 months. I’m trying all my best to keep away from you’ll.
Jokes apart, I decided then that I would contemplate a bit. I know, not my usual tendency, but sometimes a girl’s has to act her age too. So as I planned, I’m trying something new and what I would do so differently, if I could re-live my life. It wasn’t too tough at this stage of life;it is actually easy to know what I could have done when I had the time.

Like if I could have done this , done that and more blabbering to myself.

I would definitely played some sports and be good at it.I was good in badminton and netball when I was in school, why didn't I keep up to it.

Getting myself in Indian musical or instrument, perhaps when I learnt the veena though, I had the chance but I missed it due to my work and unplanned time.

I would have made more friends, spend more time with the few I had and keeping in touch with them, but I didn't.
I would have not cried and crib as much as I could write now.
I could have read more, though I choose the book rather than the book chooses me.
I would have listen to more genres of music but I choose not too.
I could have not worn the same clothes that I did in college , as I had the choices.

But I could have though I would need to do better;
I would need to stand up a bit more for myself.
I would have blindly not agree to every judgment my mother makes about me to anyone.Correct her when she was wrong.
I would be a little less impulsive in some things, and a little more in others.
I would have spent less time feeling guilty about what went wrong, and more time feeling happy that it’s over and life still can goon. 
I would make an effort to look good. Surely, I would have done something.
I would have more girls’ nights out which rarely do.
I know little small things leads me to the bigger things. But technically, if you go by all these small changes of small things, It will add up to a very different course of life to big things.But I doubt if in the long run, things would have been very much different from what they are right now.
Honestly, who am I kidding about?
Considering we’re talking about me here, I am pretty sure that they would be exactly the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!