my Blunder

Been trying to lose weight. Rather than saying dieting which am not strictly following but instead controlling my food to lose weight. Still I'm not sure why I am not losing any or sheding any pounds off but some inches have reduced.

I don't have any fitness or dieting plan. Which at times does not work for me ? Am I doing something wrong somewhere ?

Reasons maybe I could say it's not working for me.

1. overcompensate for exercise
Sometimes rewarding my workouts with an edible treat (well, i know I've just burned off all those calories, right?), however, I think I often overestimate the calories I have burn through exercise, and taking in more than I have actually worked off, leading to weight gain rather than loss.

2. Eating large portions
I know am not dieting guess my portions are large. Even though I eat on the right time. It is worth remembering that although the food you’re eating may be healthy, it should still be eaten in moderation, as eating too much of anything will cause you to gain weight.

3. Sweet things that are tempting
I'm watching what am eating or drink. I have cut down on my sugar intake. If I get myself a Starbuck frappicino, I request for no syrup, no cream and with low fat milk. I replace my sugar for some other hot drinks with brown sugar instead.I totally stopped taking "gassy-drinks" or soft drinks. Only fruit juices or sugar-less drinks.
But still I have cravings for cakes, pastries and ice-creams. Calories count is there for everything we eat. Drinks or food.I'm doomed now !!

4. I don't vary on my workouts
fallen into a rut with your exercise routine,Not only can doing the same exercise activities over and over cause boredom to set in – which will make you less motivated and more likely to skip your workout – but it will also diminish the intensity and results of your training. As your body becomes more efficient at a certain activity you will no longer need to work as hard at it, meaning that will burn off fewer calories.

5.weight isn't a true reflection of body fat
However, while a set of scales will tell you your weight, it actually at times doesn't motivate much.But try tracking changes in your measurements and the fit of your clothes, I could see better results.

6. Sleeping
I get enough sleep though. Maybe 6-7 hours daily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!