butterflies of Happiness


For the past several days I have been different, conversing conversations with the heart and mind within myself indulging in great happiness. I am finding the answer within me for the best of me and what makes out of me. Happiness knowing myself, inner soul, great thoughts and powerful mind
At some point in time, I had to guide myself where I am of what and how I feel of a certain way about certain things regardless of my beliefs, core values, myself and people around me. I have been indulged into happiness. I see happiness in everything. Inside me, my mind, my soul, my excitement, people that I see daily. Happiness is surrounded me lately. The happiness that I could not explain in words has it needs to be felt. As the butterflies fluttering throughout me giving me the happiness that I have never felt before.
I wonder what have changed me for this happiness. Is it Love?
The love, which I have found after a long wait in my life.
The love, which waited for me for the right time with the very right person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!