New Resolution on Go

got myself into the gym finally after months of delays. Finally registered and started my New Year with new begining for good health and watch my body weight.
It's a big challenge but I have my supports that encourges me to do it every day without any hesitation and neglecting one day. Though without me knowing I have lost about 8kg's as when I checked my weight on the 27th December 2012. I was so suprised as my last weight I checked couple of weeks ago was 104kg.
How did I do that ?
I myself still wondering about this big change and aimed to make it a bigger change for this coming New Year. I thought to myself in a short span of time it happened somehow, why not if with more efforts of workouts and food controls will work better and with more results.
Not only myself though others could also see the difference in me. I could fit into some of my old pants that I could not earleir. A little has made a lot of difference.

This little as encourged me seriously to make the big difference before my big day this year. So here I go, my first day went on very well. I have done my move and will work on further. More changes and easy challenges to come.

I can do it, the will power is strong . All is well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!