New Year 2013

I was at work on the eve of New Year. Planned to view the fireworks to usher the New Year at the Putrajaya/Cyberjaya Lake near my work place.

Why lake many might wonder or many of you'll who do not know the Putrajaya Lake from Cyberjaya view. It is a man made lake that links Cyberjaya and Putrjaya, and why ushering New Year there, because Putrajaya is hosting the countdown and the fireworks are displayed near the lake. And from across the lake in Cyberjaya the view will be great.So I decided to avoid getting stuck in mid night traffic and watched the fireworks.

After finishing my work at 11pm, I went over to the lake thought there would not be many people but I was wrong.There were a quite number of people with families to usher the New Year. Everyone were gather at one place unity of 1Malaysia.

Everyone were counting for the count down and at stroke of 12 mid night, the quite bright sky was litted with colourful fireworks. There were many shapes and sizes that just brighten the mid night New Year sky.

People were all clicking away with their iPhones, iPads, Tabs , cameras and other device to capture the moments. I just look at the dark bright sky and wishes for a better and wonderful year.Later I joined with my family members at Holiday Villa hotel for a supper ushering New Year. We had a great moment of laughter and fun with full of love.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!