Re-play of moments

 Its 2013 , rewind back my memory lane...!!!

When I was a baby;
The day I was born.
My first walk.
My first birthday.
My first kiss.
My first hug.

When I was a kid ;
My first kinder days.
My first bicycle.
My first trip to the zoo.
My first day in school.
My first speech in assembly.


My early teenage life;
When I was in high school.
When I was a prefect.
When I got first in class.

Teenage-hood;
My first time driving a car.
My first day in college.
My first prom nite ( without a boyfriend :) )
My first university exam.
My graduation day.

Adulthood :
My First job,
My first Salary,
My first iPhone,
My first Car,
My first trip,
My first Cocktail drink,

Now:
My life,
My love
My future Hubby Sri.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!