Well done..

neglected few months backs on my 90 days target. Now am back on my track.

Start as I ushered New Year. Once again recruited into gym.

Ok, weigh my weight different weighing machine different weight ..!!! crappy and annoying but very happy it shows the difference though. Big ones...!!!

Weighed 3 months back on home machine (non digital) - 104kg. :(
Weighed in doc's clinic during my check up on 27th December 2012 (digital machine) - 98kg - :)

Weighed in gym before I started back on 02/01/2013 ( digital machine) - 102kg - :(
Weighed in gym after 2 weeks today 15/01/2013 (digital machine) - 98.3kg - :))

Which is true and which is wrong ? nothing much I could argue or research but both are showing some difference somewhere.

I will stick on with the second option and will follow up with it to record my next weighing next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!