Changes seen obviously

My weight management is showing a tremendous changes in me. I have shed so much around my hips and abs obviously could see the changes.

There not much of hidden secrets but just a control of food, munches replaced with healthy snacks.

In my office at my table there will be some snacks and all my friends would come to share if feel hungry, I would have bread, buns or biscuits.

Though lately all of if are changed and replaced with dry fruits and fresh fruits. And it keeps them away as I am strong with my mind and choices of my food.

I am consume it as I feel full and I do not try to finish the whole plate forcing it down my stomach.

I eat to my limit and never try to exceed more.

Gym has occupying my time and now I need a personal trainner to help me with firm and target the important areas ti shed further.

Looks like am enjoying if what am doin!
Age is catching up and I need to take care of myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!