What I see....

I never knew I had a passion or a hidden talent in photography till I had my first digital camera - Fujifilem Compact camera, which was my companion on my trips and for everything. More or less my best friend that captures and freezes my best moments to be cherished.

Once my passion and adventures towards photography increased , till I treated myself of getting an gift on my 28th birthday.I got myself a Olympus EPL1. I did wonders with it, my eyes were seeing more amazing things to be freesed in time. I clicked here, clicked there and clicked everything that my eyes could reach for.

Soon and later my I started loving them more, photography was my newly found hobby. Later in 2012 I got myself a Canon 60D with 28-135mm lens.

This gadget was much more amazing and I did wonders with it. These 2 camera's my EPL1 and 60D were my companion to Cambodia. It was an amazing adventure.

Picture will be up soon with descriptions.

Then I started to play more with my gadgets with different aspect and motif of pictures.

I love them and loving them.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!