Note to MySelf

gave a pat to myself instead of giving a high five :) !! for the good job done. Started of New Year as its heading well as I have planned so far. In between some flaws but I pull myself to the gym though.


Back on my track which I neglected few months back. Weight watching and weight lost , shedding , losing weight what ever so..!!!

Big deal in my life though I never saw it as a problem. Now again I seriously need to buckle up and start back.

Secret to it!!

Haiya, you people always look for the simplest or easiest way out. Anyways there isn’t any secret that I have or hiding. If you need something please Google as there is much more out there that you could follow but strictly it depends on oneself how much efforts and care is needed to work your ass off.
This time I need more supports and encouragement rather than telling me how to work out and what diet I need to follow.
Inspirational support and encouragement is helping me every day to get my ass of the bed early to head to the gym. Another thing, I don’t spend hours in the gym to work hard. I only spend 1 – 1 ½ hours working out each part that I badly need to shed at the soonest.

Don't talk to me about discipline as it does not exist within me. But it’s more of diverting my focus in cutting down on my normal diet and add more fruits in to my daily diet along with one big meal. Water substantial only.

Every New Year, a new resolution list is made but one statement remains the same though does not show much result.

Ok! Now I realize, I am seriously getting on my own nerve to sort my own mess. Knocking my head every time to be helpless and patting myself for every effort taken.

So where is all starts, as all starts now and is on-going well.
Wish me luck…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!