Well ..why bother what people say..!!!

Seriously sometimes somethings or certian question really gets up my nerves.Well, that’s just one of the questions I get from people. 

Really, the curiosity ranges from the obvious like almost any topic I can think of from weight, my life, my job, my habits, my characters and also my dislikes and eventually leads to questions like “what about this?” or “what about that?” 

And then over the course of a conversation I see people start coming up with less questions about why and how I will or could have done something taken into challenge but instead start suggesting and creating more and more ideas and content for my year with their own curiosities. 

And you know what? THATs the way, I think to myself! NOW they are getting why I do the challenges I do!
See even though there are a million reasons anybody can do anything the ego, popularity, discovery, benefit, or what ever so that is related to those questions that leave you with more questions instead .

Those questions that eventually work your mind into breaking down the how and why of something and start becoming the “what if” and “what about that!” thoughts that I love about what I do.

Life is curious, Life is unique, Life is about asking questions, no matter how small, silly or profound so that you can find out what is TRUE for YOU within you YOURSELF and sometimes see if its true for others as well.

As with most of life’s challenging questions about WHY?… things start out with reservation and hesitation, even fear, loathing, upset or ridicule. But it’s what that questioning LEADS 

TO the ideas, the engagement, the creativity, the expression, the INVOLVEMENT in life that make my questions, my challenges, my voice my thoughts, my vision and my MISSION!

Because it is the question itself that brings us to what it is to be a woman basically WHAT it is to be a HUMAN ?

And THAT, no matter how many times the question WHY? is asked, or by whom, or for what reason, is ALWAYS going to be your answer one answer ONLY.

So again, WHY? Or WHY? After sometime I am into this challenge. 
YES, indeed I realized something is worth to get and worth to work hard for. 

Because I LOVE being human and I LOVE the privilege of being able to ask the question WHY ?

In the first place! I love the question WHY? 

Because sometimes I find that the answer's also WHY ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!