Being in my shoe…

I do wonder how my life would be when someone tries to be in my shoe.
Are they fascinated with who I am?
Or are they just seeing me as what they can see?
Do they think I have nothing going on for myself?

The thing is that people are so quick to judge me nowadays.
They only see a person from what they want and allow to see but not the real of me.
It’s just that, the way everyone assumes everything in my life is not always seen right***raising one brow***.

But only I know the truth of me.
Does anyone wonder what runs in my mind?
The thing is that no one will ever know my whole story.
No one will ever know the things I’ve had to overcome.
Not either my closest friends or my own family.
Everything is hidden behind a simple smile even my eyes will not betray me.

I never go through anything without a struggle.
There were many crossroads to overcome.
If only everyone knew how broken I am, and how I’m holding on to this dear life.
Even on the last strand that’s recently become very indefinable.

The truth is that, no one really knows me very well.
No one will ever know me, and sometimes that scares me because no one will ever know why I am the way I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!