Trivials !!!

One part of my resolution that was not listed was going for a vacation or adventure. Of course fly out and strictly not INDIA!
Been looking out for good offers on flight and grounds. They come by with good deals but empty pockets I remain. Everytime I allocate something so I could grab those offers thats the time I ended in some hell of crissis and neef to make a wise decision and should benefit me for a purpose. It's not like as though I'm going for vacation every month.
Damn! Loaded with commitment sometimes I least spend on myself.
How much I work I only earn what was agreed???
Anyone know where the money tree is? I really, desperately need one not only for myself I will sure share with others who needs them too :))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!