Dejavu


I have had this thought that always tries to complete some missing puzzles in my mind. As I nod off to clear my mind, that’s when I tend to remember certain people whose faces I've seen somewhere but I can’t remember. A DEJAVU!
Why I can’t remember most about them? Sometimes as they say that it makes a lot of sense to talk to complete strangers.
These strangers at least gave me an unbiased perspective. I concur I’ve had the most interesting conversations with total strangers that have left me thinking wider. Who are they ? People I meet randomly from anywhere or everywhere. I talk to them as if I’ve known them for ages. I feel full contended as they to feel that way as we converse into a conversation By end of the day we head of on different paths and never turnedback.
Sometimeswe forget to live, relish or remember. But today I’m longing for certain things thatI want to re-remember once again.
Memories that are made from momentary acquaintances sometimes linger longer than Ieast expected. Those moments have passed and memories faded to life and move on since more other memories are being created to be lived with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!