Choking Lonelism !!!

There are times in my life, when I was wish I could be a lone with a swarm of people. 
There were times when I also wished there was someone to talk too other than the family, either physically or virtually on chat sites.
Today I felt I needed to talk to someone, I need that day today, but no one is around for me today I guess.
 I feel lonely. A stranger to everyone I feel. 
Virtual life has been my best companion the great escape for me, well most of the time but how long can this go on without any human interactions.
I need someone to share my feelings and thoughts though. 
Someone who is living around me. 
Everyone are seem to be there but they are all busy with their own world of life. I feel neglected; I’m probably making myself miserable, thinking about the possibilities and feeling more miserably bad in me.
Of tomorrow is another whole new day. 
A new day to look back of, what was yesterday. 
Do I have someone today at least? 
I do need somebody to hear me as I need share my thoughts, my feelings, my needs , my pain, my happiness, my anger , my disappointments and my success. 
But I find no one by my side today. 
I am still a stranger in my own world. 
Whatte !! , life after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!