Matter of an Opinion


Everyone in this world is entitled to an opinion; I believe .It really annoys me sometimes when people try to impose their views upon my head in the most lubricous of ways. It might not be the best or something that others might not agree but still it’s my opinion and I will stand by it.
But of course, there are times when I can't quite convince with my own thoughts when it crosses to the other person, and it definitely irritates me all the more when they don't even make the slightest of efforts to understand me.
However, it may sound ridiculous; I think people should respect each other for what they are.
Why can't anyone just listen to me without being greatly judingl about anything especially when I'm only trying to point things out? In the name of doing so, why do we get disappointed when things don't go the way we have expected or when people don't react positively to my arguments of opinions?
You live life the way you want it, but there are people who expect you to do something else too. And when expectations rise it kills, so do disappointments or happiness whichever chooses to stand by you.
You can't hate these people also for sometimes these are the ones most dear to you. All this and more just makes me tug at my hair and run away to some place where I don't know anyone. I find it ridiculous as none of this is worth it. The worst of worst is yet to come, or it may be over? Everyone are not perfect and look at yourself before perfecting others. I do realize, I’m neither a perfectionist nor a brainy but I do have an opinion that is worthy and productive. Everything is a learning curve, as we fall we do rise so it’s not a big deal after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!