Childhood sneak peaks


These are prawn candies. They actually have nothing to do with shrimp/prawns, what so ever, the stripes on the crunchy exterior just looks like the prawn shells. It's mostly peanut and malt sugar. All time favourite since my childhood and school days.

I brought to work and most of my colleague were suprised and just said, "Has been a long time and this re-collects school memories". 

This packing is quite different from the one I remember,it has a thin edible paper around the candy which was the significant of it. Maybe I might still get these in my hometown. Will try to hunt for some junkies that I remember from my chidlhood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!