Dreams 2 reality


I had a dream a few weeks back about my friend getting married. I found myself in her house on that event. We had not spoken to each another for some time as she works on different time shift.
And today surprisingly she called me, and invited for her engagement. I was indeed a little confuse as I have felt this same situation taking place sometime before and why is it repeating again. I had to recall which is reality and which was just a dream. Actually, if I put these puzzle’s right , I actually time travelled or saw the future ahead before the real event taking place. Ok! This is not a Hollywood movie script or either Kollywood feeds.
Unconsciously our mind does travel further into our past and future and this is what has happened to me. I‘ve been going through this for quite some time but unknowingly. I have a fall back thinking about it and finding my answers between the reality and dream.
 I’m not a fortune teller or a forecaster, I’m not either a Nostradamus, I’m not illusionating. Some people might find it ridiculous, this is not superstitious either. Not knowing the power of our mind and how it could travel, start you research now. It’s difficult to get everyone to understand this except for those who know the fact about our mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!