TGIF


TGIF – I was helping a user with a password reset and guiding to reset as it was not accepting to log to the machine and I’ve been with the user for almost 30 minutes sorting the issue. Possibilities of why it is not accepting the password that I have reset couple of times. I checked on every single possible way from restarting the machine to changing on different network ports.
I was a little curious and checked on the ID once again, than realized I place her ID for the search but I was resetting someone else’s password. It was ridiculously ridiculous of me for such a ridiculous mistake. I finally corrected the ID and password and requested the user to access and it was successful, the user was happy after a long time of haggling with the login issue as its Friday.
Then later, the actually user of the wrong ID that I was resetting called in. This user calls frequently as he got some login issue. User called and said, “Well again my password locked me out”. I was feeling bad but managed to reset his password and got him logged back. He asked a question why his ID gets locked so often. I was checking on his profile and realize every time he does not sync his ID to the mobile once he changes it and this has been going on for past few weeks.
The kinds of experiences I go through with the types of users at times are funny and dump. Even though they are using computer as daily basis but some of them are really a dumb-heads.
There have been cases where user reports the machine is does start up and after all the checks we do, user say the power cable is switched off. How is that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!