Unknown from somewhere !

I had this email in my mail box the other dat from a person who came across of my blog. Indeed that person was very impressed with my introduction of my profile.

The person asked a me question of dreaming a snake or a snake in the dream. What was the significient of it? Firstly, am not a knowledge person of all these superstitious beliefs. Secondly, I hate snakes or reptiles except turtles or tortoises. So asking me that question was a mistake. I related or inter-link snakes to Godness Durga or Nagama. In Hindu's beliefs, snakes coming in dreams....ok! Need to Google for the right fact before I interpret unrelated truths :))

Some Google findings :
Dreams are of 7 kinds: drishta, sruta, anubhuta, prarthita, kalpita, bhavija and doshaja i.e. seen in life, heard in life, experinced in life, desired in life, fancied or imaginary things, (bhavija) - not included in the list above, and doshaja - caused by tridoshas.
If one takes the night and divides it into 4ths, dreams is the 1st quarter will result within 1 year; the 2nd quarter will take place in 6 months, the 3rd quarter within 3 months and the 4th quarter within 1 month.
If the dream takes place during dawn, then the event will take place soon ( prasna marga suggests 10 days as soon - sutra 68).

Indian mythological interpretation: It has both positive and negative connotations for the dreamer. The snake coiled around your arm predicts fear and tension for the future. Warding it off by running and climbing a tree means success, but your again climbing down is not in your favour. The snake biting you in the end foretells gain in fortune. Thus although gains are there in the near future, but they come with a lot of obstacles in your way and lots of ups and downs. You simply have to persevere to be able to succeed.

For some people in India, the snake has a distinctly religious significance. Thus, dreams of snakes during Mondays or around Shivaratri are common. This is a simple reflection of the persons’ religious beliefs.

I guess this will help with that question that he had asked and I have learnt something to. Anyway I advice my fan to visit a Durga temple to relax his thoughts and he did so. He felt better and emailed me once he was back in his campus and feel more relaxed.

I just had a impressive smile across my face. Not bad after at all,I had adviced that someone with what I might have done and they are happy with my advice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!