Blessed...

Time never stops ticking in our life but some moments in our life the same time freezes certain memories that remains to be remembered.
I came across of my grandparent's 60th wedding video which I transfered from the old VCR format to DVD.
That occasion took place 23 years back when I was 8 years old. As I was watching that video, I felt I still have my grandparents memory intacted in my mind and they are still fresh as though it all happened yesterday. Despite my grandfather left all of us when I was 14 and my grandmother 3 years ago. Each memories of them retains in every cell of my mind.

I feel their presents always and also feel connected to them. Soul connection are the parts of us that gets linked with the spiritual world with high souls. I belief and always will believe my grandparents were special souls. They had the best blessing to the ever blessed life, living and lived together in this mutual world.

As if Shivan and Parasakthi were in their avatar's completed the task on the present world before heading to their spiritual world. Its not that am exagerating but I'm from that generation and I could feel the strong connections with the upper world. The proctection, the respects, the happiness and the togetherness.

What they have thought us and built in this family still runs the same. They still hold the family tight within their circle and get us to moved and still we are moving us forward even though they watching us from above. The family, the unity and the love never fails in us or within us. It still keeps going as long as this family would ever remember the bloodline or generation to come many more futures.

I can't described further as people might not understand. Those born in this family will understand what am trying to say. What we feel or felt? What we knew and known? What we experience and experienced with the spiritual world only each us would know the story as it only run in our memory. Each of us have own journey in this world, a special journey with complete task. Everyone of us are connected thoroughly to each another as it's meant to be. Special generation with special bond.

There is what we feel of what we can't see if we believe it's there. I always believed we are not alone and we were not alone. We have the world between us to guide us and protect us. The world parellel to us the world of after life.

I went out of my storyline of what I said on top about the wedding ceremony. It's a special occasion of having a 60th wedding. For the children and grandchild who missed their parents or grandparent's wedding are able to see and attend it once again for the second time.

For those couple it would a blessing to have their bloodline blessing them once again . It's all once in a life time and it's always for those are really blessed in present world. As I watched that video, I just wondered how happy they would be to see the family they built together is there for them now. They were not alone.

The whole town of people who knew them since its a small town; everyone knows everybody were there to bless them on that one special auspicious day. The event was celebrated in a small scale but was the talk of the town. The two lovely beautiful couples had the greatest and kindness heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!