A little Advice Without any cost

Everything in life comes in a cost. When you love someone, they love you back. When you smile at someone, they will smile back at you or when you help someone for sure they would pay that help back again one day.
If has been a part of our human life, but I feel that one thing that does not cost anything but comes free and goes free is getting an advice, tons of advice is free. At any cost of good damn precious time is stolen for a piece of advice. When you are given an advice it’s not a must of giving back an advice.
Does matter where ever I am, with who I am, someone for sure would give me a piece of advice on anything that might or might not related to me. Doesn’t matter at family event or anywhere, where ever the older in family get to together, for sure the Youngers will get the free piece to taste. The orders are always excited to give unsolidated advices. Be that it could be about education, job, marriages and current affairs. They can never ever run short of this gibberish that’s how some of us, or maybe not all but myself find it.
Go into one ear and comes out from the other ear. I only absorb what I need to hear and might be useful. Advices are good but always the same good old ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!