4th Generation On the way..!!!


Great excitement just burst into my family, a baby in the big family to arrive soon.
I’m not sure should I be jumping in excitement too. But it’s great news for my family. My mum is all excited to be a grandmother. I’m happy for my brother. My brotherand his wife are having a baby. My sister-in-law is just 1 month. Good news travelling to all my other family members and most of them are in shock of excitement than really getting excited. Why is that so? Because my brother just got married in November.
And now there would be some peace in my mum as would be busy taking care of my sister in law. My mum is all excited and really happy. I have not seen this happiness in her for ages.
Time has flown too soon and I’m still on the slow-motion mode. There were time when were brothers and sisters. And now my brother is going to be a father, am an Aunt and my parents are grandparents. Wow! What I missing here now. I will be seeing a niece/nephew in 8 months’ time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!