Optimistic believer

Being a believer and beliefs are my nature. Being optimistic is another thing which I might think a true believer would be. But why that is a true believer gets tested in everything in life. Why should he/her go through the worst trials and tribulation of life?
Is it wrong being a true believer of a faith that was thought ever since young? Why” he” sees the wrong side? Why the unbeliever gets away with everything easily while the believer waits forever in life for the changes to take place.
How are things judged in this way? There is no fairness and favourism. Am getting bored of this life. It tests me in everything. It gives me what I don’t need and I have to wait for what I need in a long waiting list which might not be fulfilled.
Life is unfaithful of being a true believer. Nevertheless there are many sincere people but their voices never will be heard. Belief and God with hope with only hope works. Too much hope will also spoil the soup. Hence I don’t crib on my failures or dissatisfaction but why make us suffer. Life is being unfair to those who had worked hard and slogged forever. But never indeed lived a happier life. The only thing they have achieved is building a greater skill to be strong for whatever happens the life has to go on.

Why god plays on us? Are we his players on the game board? Good people suffer more than they should and bad people enjoy life to the extend.
Everyone without honesty and disgrateful are happy ever after. Those who are honest and grateful are suffering with so much of challenges to live in this world. Why is that so ?
Am still asking god the same question. Once I told myself to leave all this with the powerful Universe to guide, ask for forgiveness to the Universe. Why should I ask , what did I do wrong ? I lived life as it should be lived. I didn’t harm anyone or anything. Was it my karma from previous birth?
Do you mean this dishonesty and disgrateful is these lives have done well in last birth. So they are fulfilled with happiness.

I guess it takes a lifetime to know my faith maybe not in this time nevertheless at all.
God why good people are punished this way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!