Girl in a Red Shoe


For once in my life time I made a wise decision of adding some colours to my dull life. I bought a red show. Yes, a Red shoe but not as red as you may think. I wore it to workon the first of the week which usually should be “Blue” as per Monday Blues.Shoe matched well with my attire and wasn’t odd though.
Simple and elegant I look for the day not sure how many people noticed me or my shoe. Feltnew feelings in me with bright colours reflecting upon my life and I was fullof smile too. A new change, a new mode and a new me. What did February do to me?Encourage myself to do a lot of things on my own decision. Wise thoughts andstill I need to let go of my lazy habits and get on track once again. I’mlosing and not the others. I can see a lot needs to be done in me and on me. I’mstarting to make the small steps to make the big jump soon. Hope it leads whereI should, somewhere I wanted to be. I have no intentions of replacing someone’s place or show. But to create my own platform, my own called place, my own society and my own name.
I know I’m a special person and I know I can make it if I could only push harder and bring myself forward to do a lot as I desire in me and around me. I’ve the fire burningin me and I hope I will build myself to be someone and be proud of me. I am thegirl once wore a red!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!