The Cry

Sometimes I cry too! It doesn't sound silly to cry of nothing or anything. I normally feel more relaxed once I let out my filled eyes bags that always waits to explode. Some may think crying is the best way for defeat or looking for some sympathy. True but cry doesn't make you innocent or a saint.
To me personally crying is not a something I like to do, hiseh man ! crying is just a package that comes along in our life in us . Scientifically our eyes do need some exercise :) . The cry makes me feel lighter and that very second I wipe off everything from my mind that we not meant and will not be reminded again.
I don't though for small petite things and being stuborn. Those are what non well behaved kids would do. My cry is always about something I cherish , miss in my life , regretting something or being betrayed or hurts that still pains in me.
But, women nowadays don't cry naturally but have mastered of crying to get sympathy. I have seriously no idea how they can do it but damn how ! No woman No cry thingy.
Even children have mastered the art of crying to get away with everything, their famous escape techinique and the adults give in easily.
Children cry ! women cry ! Men do also cry !Men can't deny they don't cry as they would have in younger years but they are also human sure the tears have to roll down on their cheeks.
Cry is not the shortcut for everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!