Title-less thoughts


It’s a little surprising that I have written quite a number since I started writing / blogging 2 years back .Being an active and passive blogger I find myself trying to change the look and the feel of my blog by exploring with different themes, colours and fonts, adding some new widgets that I come across from other blogs to make it more attractive to my dear readers if I had any.

I try to make my blog very interesting and captivating to myself and other that come across my page. Finally I decided to remain with the current mystic look with soft colors that has some positive feels.I myself would be going through my blog most of the time re-reading my previous and current post. At times, I do wonder how on earth did I write or get an interesting title and then try to write something in there. To my surprise I don’t know how I could make it and surprisingly I could write better I think so!

Writing is not easy, my thought always ponder about to find the answers and the right words. Sometimes, the titles itself amuses me, how on earth again I created that. Titles’, giving a title for my blog is difficult. Having to pause my thoughts in middle of my writing to find a suitable title before I could finish my remaining words till the end. Title misleads and my content misfires! Sometimes, my post remains title-less.

Now, I am thinking how much I could ramble with my writing to write anything that comes to mind. Whatever and so ever ! Blogging has definitely changed my thinking thoughts and tackles my brain to think wider to explore further and deeper to improvise my thinking art.
But again the changes have thought me a lot. But again I’m not sure how long would this keeps me going but I will as long as I could, though I can’t blame myself because it’s me being myself. I need to explore to some changes that keeps me on going. I cannot do something for a real long time. As for me changes brings me out of my box, the whole perspective is a whole new thing of me. Every changes is not a success but there seems to be many failures too, but all them have thought me the hard way of changing my thoughts to the right path and keep on going.

I’m having a lot of eye-opening sessions these days. It makes me think million times, questions prompting in my thought seeking for explainations and right answers.
This post is not coherence of  what I’m trying say but it’s just a rumbling of my thoughts as the words get piled in my thoughts and my fingers would just bring them out in here.

I have a habit as whenever I start to write, I would leave it uncompleted, it’s either I won’t be able to write well or write coherently. I need a specific mood where once I start to write the words would start flowing unstoppable and there are times I have to mood still I feel puking looking at words and letters and that feelings would stay up for a certain period of time. I myself not sure of why I feel such way. Maybe looking a trillion of letters and words and keep my mind to busy till the mind’s capacity is over exceeded.

I also felt that one should be great in writing especially to blog on something always important and I was always amazed at how people could just come up with topics to write of anything and whatever. I always wanted to be the one who can write just like those popular bloggers out there. I also thought to myself, one should have those glossy jargons or should have great thoughts to constantly write continuously.  I know I am also trying to just convince myself of my short comings. 

But for quite some time now, I am learning, and still learning in a big way to write better. Everything is still new for me though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!