Man's Best Friend

Dogs has been said to be "Man's Best Friend". I was watching these dogs ( they were just mongrels ) in my grandmother's house the other day. One of the existing dog had 3 puppies which were just few weeks old. I was playing with one of them and suddenly the father dog came by and was watching me. He was not about to harm me,his a friendly dog too.
After I left the pup was still in its upside down position and the father dog continued playing with it.It was so loving even the animals have a love bond for their kids. The father I been so over protective over his little pups. When the mother dog is away , he never leaves the side of the pups.
These animals have been wonderful and that why the mean a lot to humans.But not really now as humans are the enemy for them. Human's that eat dogs.They are meanless , they are animals themselves, heartless humans. I am so disgusted with these group of human's. It a so called delicacy and they eat those pathectic animals that trusts us that as we would love and care for them. Which is proven wrong , man's best friend is served on a plate for dinner.
What a weird world and where is this heading ? Can we stop DOG cruelity and get these heartless human a big punishment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!