Life is a book

I shared this on my twitter as I do short blogging in there and long blogging in here :))

This what I wrote

There comes a time when I have to choose between turning the page or just closing the the book. Life is a book. Everyday is a new page. Every month is a new chapter. Every year is a new series. My life of each page in my life reflects of daily experience and thoughts. I share my life of my book as its always available to be read. Come on, start flipping your pages and read your life story rather than just reading the ending and closing the book. Its not going to end there, life has to go on. It should not stop right there, open an empty page in your life book and write in there. Life is wonderful journey, take a look at it, a glimpse of you today. The cover of the book might be just a simple title but the depth of the story has a strong meaning of your life. Start writing your book , I will start reading them :))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!