Dumb


I’ve heard being honest is a good policy, but being dumb is the best policy I would say. Play dumb saves us from so many things.
I myself am a little skeptical of doing something. I could bring myself to do anything, sometimes I lose it and get so angry, and it could be over something really stupid. When this does happen I feel like an idiot though.
Because as the doubt arises, the feeling that I’m going to throw something at anyone by words uttered that’s not only looks laughably stupid but dumb of myself. These are the thoughts I’d never write what I wanted to write. Sometimes it’s better to write with an idea of,”Yeah! I’m gonna look stupid and that may sound stupid”. I’m going to try pulling something out deep within my soul and my thoughts, that I’m not silly though neither stupid nor dumb looking idiot.
It’s just such a small change and I might still feel dumb that it’s taken me forever to understand and figure out. But maybe it’s a good thing too. I am willing to open my mind and thoughts.
Sometimes in a way, that was I had to give up hope on people, not because I don’t care anymore just that I don’t feel dumb of myself. I’m more proud of myself and I tell myself these weren’t things that I really meant or do in purpose. It’s just a nature of me.
Sometimes, I do find myself wondering if I’m really seeing the reality of life. Never the sometimes being a dumb makes me look dumber.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!