60 years

6th February was my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary. Wow! unfortunately they are not here to celebrate it. Grandfather departed some 17 years ago and my grandmother was 4 years back.
In Hindu pratice, they will have a 60th wedding celebration when the man turn 60 years old. I have seen their wedding taking for second time when I was just 8 years old. Sometimes these are memories has histories does not repeat again. I was lucky though :))
If they were to alive, of this day would have celebrated in a big event. Both my grandparent were a loving couple and cared for each another. Even though they had their flaws they were bonded always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!