When I miss my home

Its been awhile,where ever we are in this world, we always have a place we could call home.Once a while going back home and I am not really sure whether it is the right choice or not.Some part of me wants to go back but the other half is like not letting me to.Somehow a part of me is asking me to stay put for now where I call my home already.Just for now, I'm confused, I always missed going back even though there is nothing for there. It's just the feel of being in a house where I have some right of my own but it really does not work at times,because I'm left out all the while.
I have few homes that will always invite me with open arms but being in your own place does make the difference. How much I feel and how much I miss home , I could not let anyone feel it. It's my thought and my feelings that I feel will not let me down.
I'm back home !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!