D'Face

When I wake up from a real dream that just became unreal. I can’t instantly remember or recognize the face, but I never to remember where I could have seen that face. But I could feel I have seen that face before. As I woke I was trying to figure who was that face but there seems to be no memories of it.
Dejavu in a dream seems to be real. I seek for my answer but never seem to find any clues. The dream dissolved from my memory and I can’t recall for that moment of wake.
Once when I get to remember that face that came in my dream, but never though seen before.
What was it trying to tell me? Do I need to save the world from something ? Or Am I going to win a jackpot? I never had a clearer picture of the face that had a serenity look with calmness in the eyes. Who was it?
I’m still searching for that face that woke me up from my dream. Sometimes I think it’s my soul mate who probably I haven’t met, or sometimes I think to myself maybe it’s just my conscience. I feel there’s something that tells me it isn’t just a part of me and it’s not supernatural. I feel connected to that face; I feel I know that face. The feeling that I have come across in reality or has it been appearing in my dream so often that I feel such.
The only thing I can remember about this face is that it’s a he, maybe my alter ego. Someone I knew or known but don’t know actually who?
It’s has been pondering in my mind, hoping that one day the dream will repeat again and I could get a clearer picture of that face that visits me. When I wake up again on a very morning I will surely know who or what that face meant to me and my questions will be solved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!