Never to slip again


If I’m trapped between my feelings and what other people think is right. I choose whatever that makes me happy, others are there just to encourage me but they won’t feel what I’m going through. Feelings that I desire to loved and cared, feelings for happiness without any grudges and hindrance. I always hold tight them tight in my hands, sometimes they tend to slip through my fingers, and I can’t hold them back. Sometimes with these feeling, I have to learn to let go as it does not belong to me. I don’t have my own rights over my own feelings.
I rather should never feel sorry for losing something I didn’t have and will never have. Feel sorry for someone who didn’t see me worth and never will. I don’t lose anything and they do not make any difference in my life.
Nobody gets to live life backwards the reality is people come and go at times that aren’t always far. God allows us in situation where we go through a tribulation of life, trying to test our honesty in forgiving others.
Sometimes I think, I should never give up on something I really want to do or like. It’s difficult to wait, further more difficult to regret as everyone will be busy with their own life and neglecting me as I go through it all alone. Everyone are selfish for themselves when it comes to them and only them but I’m also said to be selfish when comes to them too.
That’s not fair. If I’m not selfish to myself and if they are selfish to themselves, I’m not worth and they are not worth either. Enough of my sacrifices and letting things just slip through my fingers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!