Found me !

Someone who came across of my blog wrote to me. Indeed I was floating in the air as someone liked my blog. It's rare to get someone randomly read my blog and mails personally to appreaciate it.

"Hey hi kala,
I was going through a blog named non-random-thoughts and i saw ur profile , the first thing which i read about u was ur introduction that touched my heart and after that i was curious to see ur profile. There are stupendous people on the blog but ur profile was the most interesting mainly the introduction, I am really influenced by you.
after that i saw ur photo and name its look like ur Indian, u must be wondering why i mailed u? Its because i think u r a good person to be friend with "

Thank you very much, I appreciate your understanding of who I am through my blog. I'm a very good and generously loving person. You can be my friend ;).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!