A peaceful of me

I was back in my mother’s home during my brother’s wedding; I was sitting in the garden one evening as I was watching the passing clouds in the clear blue sky. I have seen couple of clouds all this while with different shapes passing by since hours. None of them stayed in the same shape for any seconds. It was so quiet and I could only hear only the birds chirping as they were excited with the evening sun that was about to end the day. I could also hear the crickets from a distance creeping out of they hide outs as it would get dawn soon.  I felt so peace , finding some quietness in my mind and heart as I was hearing this sound of nature after a long time. No human pollutions !!!
As the sun was setting and the sky was changing it's colour from blue to yellow and orange. Multi shades of colours same as my painting palette. I was looking at the display of art by the nature which I get to enjoy once in my lifetime.
Nothing is permanent in life as I feel. The same clouds that passed by will not been seen again. What I see now is reality. However, off all this, the peacefulness and quietness inside me as I was observing every moment as the nature has given me, A peaceful of me.
I was also wondering if it was a cold night ( maybe if I had I live in a cold country ), I would love to sit in the cold weather , wrapped tightly with a blanket around me and warm my hands with a cup of hot chocolate. As I could enjoy every bit of the cold freezing breeze, on my face and the peace I will feel inside me.
We all have the peace inside us; it is just that not many could feel it rather than dwelling it within us. Not every good people have had a peace in them but the bad people do find some peace in them.
Peace cannot be created, either cannot be given nor taken; it is all in the mind of the beholder that is I, myself, you, yourself, we, ourselves, they and themselves.
We have to find the inner peace within ourselves and only we know how to find? I fine my peace in painting, writing my blog or driving a long distance all alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!