Usher New Year 2012

New Year is here and spend my time with schoolmates. We met for dinner and were planning where to watch the fireworks to usher new year with others. Since we are still single and ending this year too by being single sowe met up just to celebrate our final day of the year. We had dinner and headed to "Waikiki" bar to just hangout for some nice music. It was nice to be in a quite place with a nice music band. The band was very good when they played "santana", lambada few more hits. The place was not like those freaking pubs or clubs but quite and suitable for those who would like a quite place to chat and be with friends.

It was almost to count down and all started to do the countdown. I could hear fireworks from a distance glittering the sky ushering the New Year.We all were shouting HAPPY NEW YEAR and greeting everyone there the moement the clock stroke 12am. It was fun and I felt happy as I could wish to all those people I don't even know, everyone felt happy to wish each another.It's a good experience and wonderful start of the year. Alot of people would be having their resolution set for the start of the year.

I watched everyone were cheering and tossing their glasses of beers and drinks. They were some puffing of barrels of smokes.I wondered did anyone of them had a resolution to stop smoking at least. I saw this lady, cooly took a stick of cigratte , lighted it and was puffing her first puff for the New Year. I watched the cigratte burning in between her fingers and I thought how many cells in her lungs would have got burned.Even though they know what it can cause but they don't love themselves.What can I say, it's their body and their money.The have the freedom to do what they want to do.

Anyway's back to New Year ,I was there for few minutes after New Year was born and left home.

The whole city was still in the New Year mood and the traffic's were bad.I reached home and spend my night watching Tron Legacy and Expandables on TV.What a day and what a start of the year! After all it's just another day of the life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!