where am I


I need to move on in my life, it is time I better fix my life in order to settle in soon. Finally, I am getting the position to do so but it is not easy making the plans accordingly as most of the time it back fires.
Decision has been made a long time ago, is well thought out and will definitely be happening soon. I am just hoping to do it in such a way as to avoid too many unwanted circumstances.
Alright, I’m not sure at what stage I’m talking about but something’s or plan are in hand though. n any case, I'm really upbeat, positive, and completely optimistic about life again. It's amazing how having the ability to stand on one’s own feet is so key to self-esteem.  I sometimes wonder how stay-at-home moms deal with that aspect of the situation.  I have nothing against stay-at-homes, but having lived the life for the past year, I know I didn't like the feeling of being dependent on someone else for my well-being.
At any rate, I'm psyched for the future.  Now I'm just counting down the days until I make it a reality.
Right now, I'm concentrating on me, though.  Eating right, getting some exercise, and thinking healthy, calming thoughts.  It's going to be interesting, one way or the other!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!