Hitler in my life…

My mum was the Hitler of my life, very strict indeed. However, when I was little, "I'm gonna tell your mom" was the scariest sentence ever I could imagine. It shivers in me until my mum consults me when someone reports to her. There goes my day of my smile.
Indian strict mothers are difficult to manage but I’m sure not about other mother :D ! There are flexible mother’s but not to any extend and there is isn’t much difference.
My mum and I were always like cats and dogs, even now. We never got along very much as we have different views in thoughts either not agreeable by both parties.
She is someone who taught me a lot about handling tough life, so I know she never would be wrong always. She has gone through a lot of tough times in her life and she is one of the successful woman that inspires me. She has achieved and still achieving.
Sometimes it’s worth to see those few seconds of the smile on her face and I have tried my best to get that on her but I failed most of the time. The only smile of her happiness with such a full filled heart that I saw was during my brother’s wedding reasons. In every picture, I could see the smile. The smile that tickles my heart when she is really happy.
She is not a bad mother nor I’m not a bad daughter. It’s just that our understandings that are always misunderstood. We never tried to understand each another better.
As a daughter, I do my duty. I always thought I should let her know that I want her to understand me. Open her mind and look at things around her that are not the same as she might thing. It’s all different now. Just try to understand how I feel and I am eager to get the love from her.
I always wanting her love so much as she does give it to me no doubt with that but I could not win her all the time.
Being able to make choices should definitely be a part of one’s life growing up. Of course, those choices start out from small and then expand based on age and individual maturity. I only need my mum to understand that always our misunderstandings are just a small matter. Lets try to understand each another better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!